Given the number of international companies in Gurgaon (Gurugram), there are a lot of people relocating to the city, especially from overseas. Some of them are relocating for work while others are resident Indians returning home after overseas assignments, in addition to them are also international travellers and working professionals who move here in order to work in Gurgaon.
Given that there are a lot of issues to attend to when relocating to Delhi or Gurgaon, convenient and hassle free temporary accommodation becomes the best option. Below are some of the considerations people have while choosing a suitable temporary relocation accommodation, and as a rule of thumb you can use this list whenever selecting a relocation or short stay property in Gurgaon.
Seven Factors when selecting a place for relocation or stay in Gurgaon
- Location to workplace – A very important criterion
- Cost of the Apartment – This is important as relocation time frames can last from a few weeks up to a couple of months
- Space for family – Large space is essential if shifting with family
- Cooking options – It is difficult to sustain on hotel food for long period of time. Hotels generally do not have self-cooking option
- Transportation – It is important to have reliable transport like a hotel cab at short-notice
Safety and hygiene – Given that relocation is a difficult task, this should be the last thing one need worry
- Housekeeping and errands – Given that Gurgaon would be an unknown city to most travellers, it would be very useful to have small errands and housekeeping take care of.
Serviced Apartments in Gurgaon provide the same sort of facilities that one would otherwise get in a hotel. The privacy, security and services are far superior to lower end guest houses, at comparable costs.
Given the above requirements, Serviced Apartments in Gurgaon would be a far better option than either hotels or guest houses. Serviced Apartments have special relocation packages for people coming to Gurgaon. Some of the major advantages are listed below:
- Home like environment while one goes about looking for permanent accommodation.
- All the comforts of hotels like room service, complimentary breakfast, communication and transport services, comfortable rooms and all at a fraction of the cost.
- Help in relocation services like contracting warehouse for temporary storage of household goods.
- Housekeeping staff as well as staff for running small errands. Especially useful when unfamiliar with the city.
- Ability to run a family kitchen and also adequate space for children.
- Monthly rental versus daily rates results in very significant savings.
Home like stay with the comforts of a hotel
The serviced apartment concept is superior as it provides comparable services without expensive frills. All the amenities like air conditioners, comfortable bedrooms and well-maintained kitchen are there. Just like in a hotel, each bedroom has an attached bathroom and hence one doesn’t need to compromise on comfort and privacy. In the well equipped kitchen, one could cook food and avoid expensive food from the restaurant unless otherwise intended. So, food budget would come reduce substantially. Additionally, one can have the leisure of cooking and eating according to taste. Perch Serviced Apartments is one of the best serviced apartments in Gurgaon for short as well as long stay.
So, choose Serviced Apartments when relocating to Gurgaon!