Term And Condition
Privacy Policies and Terms
Perch Service Apartments are committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to the website. By registering or making any reservation via the website you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy. This website is the wholly owned property of Perch Service Apartments - a subsidary of Perch Residences Pvt Ltd . Any dispute will fall under the jurisdiction of the courts of Haryana State, Repulic of India. In case of any query, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Refund and Cancellation Policies
Payment Policy for short-term Bookings (less than 1 week)
- 50 % of total room tariff to be collected for booking confirmation (remaining room Tariff to be paid at check-in)
- Extra billing (FnB, Taxi etc) to be cleared at check-out
Payment Policy for Long term Bookings (greater than 1 week)
- 50 % of total room tariff to be collected for booking confirmation
- Remaining tariff to be paid at the time of check-in (whichever is lower)
- If booking greater than a month then monthly tariff to be paid on 1st of each month
- All bills to be cleared at end of each month (including F & B, Taxi, extra messing etc)
Booking Cancellation and Modification Policy
Cancellation Policy: No cancellation charge would be levied if cancellation is done within the stipulated time period (please check below)
For a booking of less than a month
- If cancellation is done less than 2 days before check-in date the charge is 2 night's tariff.
- If cancellation is done less than 5 days before check-in date the charge is 1 night's tariff.
For monthly bookings or more
For cancellation/ early departure in a monthly booking the charge would be 15 nights tariff or the remaining monthly tariff (whichever is higher)
If not cancelled in time then for cancellations of bookings shorter than a month the charge is 1 week's tariff
Booking Modifications Policy: We require at-least 7 days before original check in date for a modification request. All modification requests are subject to availability.
Price of Service Apartment / Guest House in Gurgaon
Inclusions or Terms and conditions will be as agreed at time of booking/ from booking agent/ OTA and ratified by Perch Service Apartments and Suites
- Accommodation with en suite bathroom, colour TV, telephone, refrigerator, tea /coffee making facilities, free Wi-Fi.
- Fully equipped kitchen, where applicable, along with necessary cutlery, crockery and cooking aids.
- Where breakfast is included in the price breakfast will be provided each morning.
- Use of in house gym and other facilities like library etc
- All expenses related to electricity and cooking gas (unless stated otherwise)
- Whenever a meal plan is selected, one meal of the guests choice is provided. The meal usually comprises of 2 dishes and will be served at the relevant meal time.
- All VAT ,service charges/ tax, where applicable, will be charged separately
Booking Terms, Conditions and Policies
- Check-in time is from 1:00 pm & check-out until 12 noon (unless stated otherwise)
- Other terms and conditions as agreed at time of booking/ from booking agent/ OTA and ratified by Perch Service Apartments and Suites
- If accommodation is cancelled/ modified and we are not informed in a timely manner than cancellation charges would apply (please refer to cancellation policy)
- Note that children age 12 and older are charged the adult rate. Please include them in the in the number entered in the No. of Adults box.
- Contact us immediately if any information, which appears on the confirmation, or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete. Subject to this, we regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracy in any document within 14 days of our sending it out.
- Perch Service Apartments retains the right to terminate a booking in case of any inappropriate behaviour including unethical business practices, offensive comments and refusal to clear dues.
Safety and Security Policy
Perch Service Apartments and Suites is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of cash, jewelry or other valuables left unattended in guest rooms or apartments. Electronic Safe deposit boxes are available for the safekeeping of these items (in most rooms as well as with the reception of the property). We request that you do not leave or store valuables unattended in your rooms, and keep if so keep them safely within your own responsibility.
Unregistered Persons or Guests
- Entertainment in mixed company or private visits from unregistered persons, in any room or apartment is not permitted
- Only registered guests' who provide valid identification: passport, ID card or driver's license can enter the premises of any property
Only the number of people mentioned in the invoice or booking agreement can check-in / enter the property
The Perch Service Apartments and Suites has the right to request guests and/or third parties, to vacate room or leave the property premises, whenever not respecting any article of the internal rules, or behaving improperly or in an indecent manner.
The Perch Service Apartments and Suites will not be held responsible for the acts or omissions of third persons, staff or representatives, occurring on the premises of any of our properties, except, when they arise out of the strict performance of Perch's staff or representative on duty.
Property House Rules
No parties or Get-Together's
- Our properties are for lodging purposes, both long and short stay. We do not host parties, or get-togethers and do not have loud music/ noise as we have to adhere to the society norms, and maintain property decorum.
- We allow guests to check in with valid govt recognised ID cards (with address) as well as business card for any one of the occupants.
Checking in for Guests and Visitors
- Outside visitors of any guest need to provide valid identification: passport, ID card or driver's at the reception when visiting ay property.
- Only the number of people mentioned in the invoice or booking agreement can check-in, any extra guests must be informed beforehand.
Safekeeping of Valuables
We train our employees follow the highest ethical standards, but we still request you to please not keep cash, jewelry or other valuables left unattended in your room or apartment. Electronic safe deposit boxes are available for the safekeeping in most rooms as well as with the reception of the property.