India's driving IT center and business center, Gurugram or Gurgaon (the city’s erstwhile name) has experienced a lot of infrastructural change and improvement in the past few years while has seen it become the hub for all corporate activities and IT companies. Home to over four hundred MNC companies it is spotted with glamorous shopping centers, energizing social scenes, rich eateries, and interesting exhibition halls.
In addition to being a corporate hub it also has a lot to do in terms of entertainment and leisure, you can take a voyage through India's vintage vehicle history at the Heritage Transport Museum, devour Parsi cuisine at the Soda Bottle Openerwala or enjoy some retail treatment at the sprawling shopping centers such as the Ambiance Mall Gurgaon.
Here's your manual for benefitting as much as possible. Even if you are on a short 24-hour trip in Delhi's southern neighbor Gurgaon or Gurugram.
Things to do
1) Explore the Heritage Transport Museum: India's first transport exhibition hall guarantees to awe each and every visitor, whether you are a beginner or a vehicle aficionado. With its fortune trove of vintage autos, transports, bikes and prepares. Spread more than 90,000 square feet, the four-story gallery will surely inspire on and all
2) Shop at Ambience Mall: Packed with an entire bundle of shopping, excitement, and culinary offerings, Ambiance shopping center is a most loved shopping mall in Gurgaon NCR. It is the preferred choice for high-end or luxury customers who are inclined toward global brands. Stocking all the significant high road names from Lancome, Lacoste to even BMW and Audi cars
3) Catch a social show at Epicenter: Epicenter is the biggest and most established social focus in Gurgaon. On any given day, it has shows, plays, music and move exhibitions, film screenings, talks and other social occasions.
4) Dinner and beverages at Striker Pub and Brewery: Located on the primary floor of the worldwide hall shopping center on Golf Course Road, Striker bar and microbrewery is one of Gurgaon's most loved breweries. It attracts visitors from the world over who come to take a taste at the microbrewery.
Stay in Gurgaon- How to book accommodation in Gurgaon
One of the direct results of the corporate boom at Gurgaon has been the increase in the number of Service Apartments, Villas and rented accommodation in Gurgaon.
There are numerous options for staying in Gurgaon. You can choose an extravagant villa, an inn, or even a Service Apartment in Gurugram. There are quite a few good options for the same and with the central locations available Gurgaon provides various options that are ideal and provide a lot of convenience to the vacationers. The advent of a number of OTA (online travel agents) has also made booking a room in Gurgaon really easy.
The sheer number of choices has also helped a lot, as in terms of bookings now customers can look at the property in a complete 360 view and also view a number of photographs and also see numerous verified reviews as well. Also, the filters available also come in very handy- so you can in essence now be able to select an apartment based on your specific requirements, budget or even essential features that are dear to you.
What are the best places to stay in Gurgaon?
Our Service Apartments in Gurgaon (Gurugram) are located in some of the best locations to live in Gurgaon. We have luxury service apartments in Sector 40, Sohna Road, Cyber City as well as Sector 45 Grennwood City.
Located in green gated sectors as well as beautiful highrise complexes – our Service apartments in Gurgaon will definitely give you the quaint experience . Because when you stay with us then you definitely live in some of the best area to live in Gurgaon
With so many options comes the obvious question- how do I book the perfect room or service apartment in Gurgaon? The sheer options can be overwhelming but luckily there are methods how you can make your choice easier. Here are some of the best places to live in Gurgaon
Here are a few of the best places to live in Gurgaon:
1) Service Apartment in DLF city, phase 3: This location is encompassed by extravagant domains, eateries, shopping centers, multiplexes, Schools, Colleges and so on, thus truly making it Gurgaon’s crown jewel and considered as one of the crown jewels of Gurugram. The highlight of this location is definitely the DLF golf and country club, and the nation club.
2) Service Apartment in Sector 49, sohana Road Gurgaon: This area is also coming up fast and a number of companies have moved their offices here. Home to some of the best commercial projects it has many places where one can find top notch Service and Studio Apartment in Gurgaon.
3) SushantLok and near Galleria Market Gurgaon: The SushantLok section 2 is additionally a lavish region to live in. There are numerous lavish flats and in addition corporate houses show here.
4) Old Gurgaon- Sector 14 and Sector 15: This place too is encompassed by numerous eminent lodgings, loft, schools, and shopping centers. What's more, anyone can locate their essential needs here pretty effortlessly. There are homes as well where one can undoubtedly remain.
MG Road Known as the Mall strip of Gurgaon. This place is loaded with private condos, eateries, shopping centers and so forth. With top-notch connectivity, it is in the epic center of Gurgaon and has public transport to boot. Ideal for people working in or near DLF Cybercity
5) Golf Course Road: Gurugrams answer to Delhi’s Golf Links, the Golf Course Road in Gurgaon ahs some of the best real estate and commercial properties in India. The one horizon tower is supposed to be the most expensive office space in the whole country, with amazing views, rapid metro and wide roads it is little wonder that it has emerged as a preferred destiny for Service apartments in Gurgaon