In today’s time, more accommodation business recognise the need to work as efficiently as possible to streamline operations.
The right property management system (PMS) is a key factor in hotel success. Having a system that makes front desk workflows easy, will create a seamless guest experience.
Working with a cloud-based PMS system, hotel platform, where constant updates are made, can help you manage your property from anywhere, at any time, from any device.
PMS capabilities have expanded beyond core functions like room inventory, reservations, housekeeping and assigning guests to rooms, to include all areas of hotel operations. It is so much easier to integrate with third-party technologies, including channel managers, point-of-sale systems, payment gateways and accounting systems.
With the abundance of new technology in the property management systems industry, there is no time like the present to upgrade your PMS in your hotel.
A good PMS not only helps you increase room revenue, it can also increase ancillary revenue, boost guest loyalty, reduce your costs by automating processes, and increase accuracy through a centralized, powerful system.
If you are planning to upgrade the PMS software for your hotel, then Nodal PMS is the right choice for you.
How Nodal PMS helps your hotel business
- Nodal PMS is a next generation property management software. You will get everything here at one place, from booking engine to multi-cal.
- It provides your guests a QR enabled mobile app. It is a personalised in room app for order and room service.
- Helps in revenue management by keeping a track of your income from tarrif, F&B sales, extra services and loss due to cancellation.
- Our KOT system improves kitchen efficiency with an integrated online ordering process. It enables guests to send KOT direct to the kitchen by notifying the manager over Whatsapp.
- Nodal PMS also has an expense tracking system which captures and keeps a track fo all your expenses from a single dashboard.
With Nodal PMS, automate a number of your hotel’s daily tasks that are usually carried out by employees, such as night auditing, reservation organization, and so on. Concentrate on real hospitality by saving the staff from having to attend to these back-end processes and allowing them to look after the guests.